I am new to the Pepperi Developer Center , how do I start using your API?
The Pepperi Developer Center contains our API documentation as well as a Playground to get real data from the API without coding. If you are a developer building an integration for your company your first steps should be:
- Register to this web site - it's free!
- Create a new App - and get an API "Consumer Key"
- Make your first API Request to get a Pepperi company API Access Token , using company/apitoken.
- Provide Pepperi Admin User name and Password.
- Get back a Pepepri company API token.
- Start making API requests using user name "TokenAuth" and your API Token as password.
I am entering the correct credentials and no matter what I do I still get an Unauthorized response
- When using the API "Playground" of this web site you should always enter FIRST THE API KEY and LATER THE USER AND PASSWORD then press "Send this request" button.
- Only the /company/apitoken uses the Pepperi admin email and password - all the other APIs are using "TokenAuth" as user name and the API Token returned by /company/apitoken as password.
Is your API opened for use on the Trial Account?
Yes. The API is opened for all Account Plans - including the Trial.